Book a 2018 Group Spring Break Destination Vacation in Playa del Carmen, Mexico
The Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is located in one of the most touristic areas in the Mexican Caribbean: the Mayan Riviera. Its paradisaical setting is embraced by lush gardens with regional tropical vegetation along an 800 metre private beach of fine white sands bathed by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean.
The Resort, decorated with a Mayan style, offers guests an ideal place to enjoy some well-deserved, relaxed vacations in the company of family, friends or as a couple. Take a nice stroll around the environmentally friendly green paths that have been carefully paved out and enjoy the impeccably kept gardens. Relax in our modern and spacious rooms, pamper yourself at the state-of-the-art Resort Spa, practice snorkeling in our crystal-clear waters, share a delicious dinner or enjoy a new cocktail at any of our numerous bars located around the complex like the Hemingway that includes international “Premium” Beverages.
- – 252 Standard Rooms, 130 Junior Suites, 32 Mayan Suites and 6 Master Suites
- – 9 A la carte theme restaurants with a great selection of cuisines
- – 5 Buffet-style restaurants and other open-air services
- – 25 Bars located around the complex
- – Room Service between 11 am and 11 pm
- – 7 Freshwater pools and 1 Seawater pool
- – First-class Spa & Wellness Center
- – Events and meeting rooms
- – Sunset Boulevard Discotheque for adults
- – Baby Club for children 1-3 years old, Mini Club “El Ranchito” for kids 4-12 years old and Black & White Junior’s Club for teenagers (13-19 years old)